About Me

My photo
Well, let's see I am a: Proud parent of one daughter, Proud wife of a wonderful man, Proud American, Proud daughter of a Vietnam Vet, Proud daughter of a very caring woman, Proud sister of two wonderful and Christian men, Proud Christian Woman, Proud teacher, Proud good listener, Proud Twilight Mom and PROUD BUCKEYE FAN!!

background

Saturday, February 13, 2010

The 13th

Since my surgery was on October 13th (making today 4 months), we take my picture and do measurements each month on the same day. Today I decided to be brave and I'm going to post my measurements here on the blog. Some might think I'm nuts, but I'm just very proud of myself and happy with the results. I have listed the before measurement first, with the after following it.

Bust 46.5" 39.5"
Waist 43" 36.5"
Hips 66" 53"
Thigh 29" 26.5"
Arms 17" 13.5"

These new measurements give me a total loss of 33" overall! That's almost as tall as my daughter, Halen. So here I sit, 80 lbs and 33" gone - forever!
Here are the new pictures from today!


No comments: