About Me

My photo
Well, let's see I am a: Proud parent of one daughter, Proud wife of a wonderful man, Proud American, Proud daughter of a Vietnam Vet, Proud daughter of a very caring woman, Proud sister of two wonderful and Christian men, Proud Christian Woman, Proud teacher, Proud good listener, Proud Twilight Mom and PROUD BUCKEYE FAN!!

background

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy Dance!

First of all, have y'all seen how many followers I'm up to?!? Sixteen! Woot woot! I know that 16 isn't exactly an astronomical number or anything, but I had...count 'em...ZERO until about, oh, a month ago. So I'm pretty psyched!

Secondly, I'm happy to announce that tomorrow is going to be a great day! Yup, I already know it for a few reasons:

1 - I have a doctor appt that is going to go smashingly well. He's a wonderful dermatologist at Vanderbilt; such a sweet man and I enjoy my appts with him every 6 months.

2 - As part of Deana Barnhart's Gearing up to Get an Agent blogfest, several of us are doing a story chain. My portion will be up before 8:45 (Eastern time), which is before said doctor appointment. Nothing like getting the creative juices flowing first thing in the morning. ;)

3 - Due to said appointment (and two more un-said ones) Halen is going to a sitter tomorrow. After several days of just her and I at home, I'm *so* ready for a break. I love her, but I was NOT built to be a stay-at-home mom and we need time away from each other to stay sane. Plus, I can't write when she's around which means...hoping to get some writing done.

Okay, so your assignment is to come back here after 8:45 (EASTERN TIME) tomorrow morning and check out my part of the story. See you then!

2 comments:

Kristi's Book Nook said...

LOL! Congratulations on your 16 followers.

marcie_ann said...

Why thank you, Ms. Kristi! :)