About Me

My photo
Well, let's see I am a: Proud parent of one daughter, Proud wife of a wonderful man, Proud American, Proud daughter of a Vietnam Vet, Proud daughter of a very caring woman, Proud sister of two wonderful and Christian men, Proud Christian Woman, Proud teacher, Proud good listener, Proud Twilight Mom and PROUD BUCKEYE FAN!!

background

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Okay, first thing's first: my new weight is 194! I have lost 94 lbs so far, meaning I need to lose only 6 more before going back to Dr. Lynch on April 8th.
I'm so there!

I also wanted to share some of my goals with you guys. I've written them in my journal and now I'm going to tell y'all.

188 by March 20th
180 by April 8th
175 by May 8th


So there you have it. By the time I graduate with my Master's Degree on May 8th, I want to weigh 175. If I can do it then that'll be 113 lbs lost in 7 months, which exceeds any pre-surgery expectations that I had.

By the way, did you know that your feet shrink when you lose weight? It's true! I've gone down over a full size in my shoes since the surgery. I now wear a size 7 shoe. I'm also down to an 18 pant/skirt, and an XL top - sometimes even a L.
Before I go, just a reminder that this Saturday is the 13th, which is picture and measurement day. Keep on the lookout for that info to be posted on Saturday!

No comments: