About Me

My photo
Well, let's see I am a: Proud parent of one daughter, Proud wife of a wonderful man, Proud American, Proud daughter of a Vietnam Vet, Proud daughter of a very caring woman, Proud sister of two wonderful and Christian men, Proud Christian Woman, Proud teacher, Proud good listener, Proud Twilight Mom and PROUD BUCKEYE FAN!!

background

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Review of Living Soul by S.B. Niccum

When my new friend S.B. Niccum advertised on her Facebook page that she was looking for folks to review her book, I jumped on the chance. Not only was it an opportunity to help a friend, but also to revamp my blog (which I haven't been to in almost a year). In exchange for this review, I was gifted a signed copy of her book - sweet! So without further adieu, here is my spoiler-free review of Living Soul by S.B. Niccum:


I was a bit nervous to begin reading Living Soul because I hadn't read the first book in the series, Veiled. However, once I got into it, I found it didn't matter. Living Soul is a fun story that is easy to read but hard to put down. I love that our heroine Tess does not have the perfect life; she's in foster care with difficult circumstances and a nightmare of a foster sister. There is humor, joy, and hearbreak, but Ms. Niccum weaves them all together into a wonderful story. Be on the lookout for book #3 – sure to please!

You can connect with Ms. Niccum on her Facebook page , via her website, or follow her on Twitter @SilviniaVeiled. You can buy her books on Amazon

No comments: