About Me

My photo
Well, let's see I am a: Proud parent of one daughter, Proud wife of a wonderful man, Proud American, Proud daughter of a Vietnam Vet, Proud daughter of a very caring woman, Proud sister of two wonderful and Christian men, Proud Christian Woman, Proud teacher, Proud good listener, Proud Twilight Mom and PROUD BUCKEYE FAN!!

background

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Car 54 where are you?

Okay so I know this has nothing to do with a car, but it does have to do with 54....cause that's how many inches I've lost so far! Hehehe, I'm so funny. =)
Here are the new stats and pictures.

BEFORE NOW
weight 288 163
bust 46.5" 37"
waist 43" 34"
hips 66" 45" (GOAL MET!)
thigh 29" 21" (GOAL BEAT!)
arm 17.5" 11"
BMI 52.7 29.8 (see previous post)

As you can see, I have met two "inches" goals that I set for myself pre-surgery. I lack 4" to meet my waist goal and only 1" to meet my bust goal.

And now the pictures; enjoy!




And now for something really cool. We took these pictures of me in my best black dress just a couple of months after surgery. Now that I have a new black dress (and since Halen wanted me to use that for my picture this month), I did a side-by-side comparison. It will blow you away!



What'd I tell ya!?

No comments: