About Me

My photo
Well, let's see I am a: Proud parent of one daughter, Proud wife of a wonderful man, Proud American, Proud daughter of a Vietnam Vet, Proud daughter of a very caring woman, Proud sister of two wonderful and Christian men, Proud Christian Woman, Proud teacher, Proud good listener, Proud Twilight Mom and PROUD BUCKEYE FAN!!

background

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

From 14 to 3

I thought I would share with y'all the goals that I have achieved so far. There are 11 of them; only 3 to go!

To be smaller around than I am tall
Look down and see my feet
walk into Victoria's Secret and feel like it's okay
Be able to shop in Misses section instead of the Plus Size section
TO SIT IN A AIRPLANE SEAT AND NOT HAVE TO USE AN EXTENSION
Fit comfortably in any seat I choose (lawnchair, movie theater, airplane etc.)
to fit in the auditorium seats at school
Cross my legs
to have a lap for my daughter to sit on
pick something up off the floor while I'm still sitting
To wear panties with a single digit size!

The 3 that I'd still like to achieve are:

to wear a real "little black dress"
to join a dance class
to sit on my husband's lap

Not gonna give up 'til these three happen!

No comments: