About Me

My photo
Well, let's see I am a: Proud parent of one daughter, Proud wife of a wonderful man, Proud American, Proud daughter of a Vietnam Vet, Proud daughter of a very caring woman, Proud sister of two wonderful and Christian men, Proud Christian Woman, Proud teacher, Proud good listener, Proud Twilight Mom and PROUD BUCKEYE FAN!!

background

Friday, July 16, 2010

It's time, it's time!

Here are the new measurements and pictures from the 13th.

Weight - 156

Bust - 36.75" - a loss of 9.75"

Waist - 33.25" - a loss of 9.75"

Hips - 43" - a loss of 23" <------ GO ME!! =)

Thigh - 20.75" - a loss of 8.25"

Arm - 11" - a loss of 6.5"

If you add up the total inches that I've lost it's 57.25". Isn't that amazing? To think that I've lost almost 60" - that's almost my height!

And check this out: did a little shopping the other day. Some clothes are size 12, some are size 10 and two tops are even a small. A SMALL!!! Can you believe it?!!?

Okay, picture time!






No comments: