About Me

My photo
Well, let's see I am a: Proud parent of one daughter, Proud wife of a wonderful man, Proud American, Proud daughter of a Vietnam Vet, Proud daughter of a very caring woman, Proud sister of two wonderful and Christian men, Proud Christian Woman, Proud teacher, Proud good listener, Proud Twilight Mom and PROUD BUCKEYE FAN!!

background

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Just showing off....

I had to take a minute and show off my new wedding/anniversary ring. After losing all of this weight, my original wedding ring from 15 years ago was 4+ sizes too big so it was time to get a new one. Plus it is a congratulatory gift for losing weight and getting my Master's degree, a birthday gift, and a 15th anniversary gift.

Matt and I chose a 3-stonte style with an emerald in the center to represent Halen (she was born May 6).
A huge thank you to Daniel (a former student) at American Jewelry Company in Mt. Juliet for helping us construct the perfect ring!

1 comment:

marlene said...

WOW-that's really pretty! I hope you won't be disappointed to not have your marquise. That emerald is really clear and beautiful.