About Me

My photo
Well, let's see I am a: Proud parent of one daughter, Proud wife of a wonderful man, Proud American, Proud daughter of a Vietnam Vet, Proud daughter of a very caring woman, Proud sister of two wonderful and Christian men, Proud Christian Woman, Proud teacher, Proud good listener, Proud Twilight Mom and PROUD BUCKEYE FAN!!

background

Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Saga Continues....

....though very slowly.

Well, not VERY slowly I guess but much slower than before. I'm still losing--both weight and inches-- but it's slowed down quite a bit these last few months. Right after surgery I was losing upwards of 40 lbs a month, which then slowed to 20 lbs a month, and then 10 each month. But now it's taken me almost 2 months to lose 10 lbs.

I'm not complaining, I swear! In fact, I'm about to where I want to be so it's time to start thinking about stabilizing and learning how to maintain my weight. I am guessing that will be the major topic of conversation at my 1 year post-op doctor appointment on October 7th.

In the meantime I have an appointment on Aug. 24th with the general surgeon that helped to spur this whole thing. I plan to have her evaluate how the tumors in my abdomen are doing and see if we should still wait a year before we take them out. And see if she even thinks we *should* still take them out. I'll be sure to let y'all know. :)

Month 10 Stats:

Weight - 150
Bust - 36.75"
Waist - 33"
Hips - 42.5"
Thigh - 20"
Arm - 10.75"

No comments: